It was a fruitful experience yesterday.
Bar camp was held at one of Suntec City’s meeting room. Google that and you will probably find everything you need to know.
I went without expectation. I did do my homework and note down the different talks that I took interest in.
These were the talks I attended:
1) “Learn how to draw by using both sides of the brain” – JF Koh
2) The quickest way to improve at anything by Guyi Shen
3) “Rubik Cubes For Geeks” by Hong and Benson
4) For smart geeks: how to explain difficult concepts to lesser beings – coleman
5) (Tech) Tools to Personal Effectiveness (aka how to be more BAD ASS) by James Norris
6) Point-Out – A Twitter Client for Powerpoint, or how presenters and educators can keep the conversation going. – Richard Korff
7) Solutions for the power hungry Geeks
8) Your Film Sucks So why should I care
9) Central Asia – A Photographer’s Journey by Kim Lau
10) Into to design thinking and how to find true love – coleman yee @metacole
11) Means Motives & oppoortunity for innovation by John Young
12) The 4 hour work week – a personal journey
I never realized how many talks I went too till I actually list them down.
Shall be posting up some learning points for the more useful ones in a bit!